Hollywood Insider Studio & Filming Location Tour
The most comprehensive, professional, behind-the-scenes look at Hollywood!
Who better than to give you the most in-depth, fact-filled Hollywood tour than someone who has literally written the book on Hollywood!
Noted author Steven Bingen, your tour guide for this amazing journey, has penned books chronicling the histories of Warner Brothers, MGM Studios and Paramount, as well as lectured extensively on show business and its stars, and consulted and contributed to numerous documentaries, articles and books, all on the entertainment industry. As a former archivist and executive VIP tour guide at Warner Bros., he brings the unique perspective of a show business insider to every tour.
Steven will take you literally behind the scenes and figuratively back in time as you visit over 40 Los Angeles filming locations, from recent hits films to beloved classics, from the grit to the glamour, from back alleys to backlots. Learn how and where the films were made and the true stories of the stars who made them.
You’ll never think of the movies, or of Hollywood, the same way again.
Hollywood Insider Studio Tour Includes:
- Interactive and amazing commentary
- Studios on the tour* may include: Disney, Warner Bros., Universal, Raleigh, Burbank Studios, Chaplin/Jim Henson Studios, Red Studios, Goldwyn Studios (nka The Lot), Sunset Gower, Sunset Las Palmas, Sunset Bronson Studios, and others.
- Filming locations visited may include: La La Land, Mulholland Dr., Sunset Boulevard, Psycho, The Brady Bunch, I Love Lucy, Ozzie and Harriet, Happy Days, The Jimmy Kimmel Show, The Ten Commandments, Lethal Weapon, American Horror Story, Back to the Future, Reservoir Dogs, The Big Lebowoski, Pulp Fiction, Halloween, The Italian Job, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Ed Wood, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Annie Hall...and many, many more!
- Over 2 hours of fun
- Service Fees – Gratuities to your guide are highly appreciated
- Time: 2:00pm-4:15pm
- Days: Monday-Saturday
- Price: $49 Adults / $29 Children (12 & Under)
Tour Terms & Conditions: Reservations are required. No walk-in guests can be accepted for this tour. The tour requires a minimum reservation of 3 guests by 9 PM PST the NIGHT BEFORE the tour to operate. *We will drive by and around the studios, but the tour does not enter the studio lots.
Books by Steven Bingen
Paramount: City of Dreams brings to life the operations of the world’s grandest movie lot as never before. Available on Amazon.com
This book is your ticket to a previously veiled Hollywood paradise. Long home to the world’s biggest stars and most memorable films and TV shows. Available on Amazon.com