- On our tours you will learn about Hollywood, see many Movie star homes, and hear the true stories and history of Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
- Travel down Rodeo Drive, where you’ll be driven by the stores where the rich and famous shop.
- Visit famous movie and television locations. You'll see star homes such as: Michael Jackson, Al Pacino, Johnny Depp, Halle Berry, Leonardo DiCaprio, Adam Sandler, Lucille Ball, Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Aniston, Ringo Starr, Elton John, Simon Cowell, Charlize Theron, Bob Barker, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Amanda Cosgrove, Aaron Paul, Johnny Galecki, Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Michael Bublé, Carrie Fisher, Gwen Stefani, Will Ferrell, and more!
- Multiple photo opportunities including: the Hollywood Sign, Graumans Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood “Walk of Fame,” Beverly Hills Sign, Rodeo Drive, the Whisky A Go Go, the Beverly Hills Hotel, Sunset Plaza, and the Sunset Strip; including the restaurants and clubs where celebrities dine daily and hang out nightly. This tour offers the greatest opportunity to spot a star.
What makes us #1
#1 Rated Hollywood/Beverly Hills/Celebrity Home Tour on TripAdvisor and a Multi-year Certificate of Excellence Winner.
We have over 6,000 five-star reviews on TripAdvisor.com and Bookeo.com
Two of our tour guides have over 5,000 Hollywood tours each... three are former Warner Brothers Studio tour guides... one is an accomplished author with four books on the history of Hollywood and the Studios... several tour guides are SAG actors... two were former VIP tours guides at Universal Studios... one is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California Film School... and we have two accomplished screenwriters. Come experience a Hollywood tour with our amazing guides!
#We are the #1 Hollywood / Beverly Hills Tour on TripAdvisor.com. Our 2-hour celebrity home tour takes you to celebrity homes in Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Visit some 60 sites including filming locations, Rodeo Drive, the Sunset Strip, Hollywood Sign Overlook, The Chinese Theater and Walk of Fame. PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most frequently asked questions about our Ultimate Celebrity Home Tour:
- How long is the tour: approximately 2 hours
- How often are the tours? We run tours starting at 10:30a.m. and run all day. Check our bookings page for availability.
- Does it go to the Hollywood sign? Due to COVID 19 issues the overlook is no longer an option. We get great views of the sign from the vehicle.
- Does it go to celebrity homes? Yes, we visit dozens of celebrity homes.
- Where do we park? There are flat rate parking lots around the Hollywood area (most are $10 to $20 for the day) . More information on parking
- Is the van open air? Yes, the van is open air giving you great views of the homes and sites.
If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to call us! (323) 915-1889.